Accounts Payable Cover Letter With Salary Requirements In Resume
Accounts Payable Cover Letter
This sample accounts payable cover letter should immediately get the readers' attention and persuade them to give your job application serious consideration.
Make your cover letter relevant to the stated requirements of the accounts payable job opportunity by highlighting those skills and abilities that the employer is looking for.
Demonstrate why you are a good fit for the job and how you can add value to the company.
SAMPLE ACCOUNTS PAYABLE COVER LETTER
Your Contact details (phone and email)
18 Industry Road
New York, NY 10021
Dear Mr Peterson
I was very pleased to learn of your need for an Accounts Payable Clerk on ABC website. I believe the skills and qualities you are looking for are well matched by my experience and background.
Please allow me to demonstrate my capabilities as they relate to your stated job criteria.
- Successful track record of processing over 1000 invoices in a month with high accuracy
- History of implementing and maintaining efficient accounts payable systems and procedures
- Demonstrated ability as a collaborative and proactive solutions seeker
- Strong communication skills for interacting with vendors and employees in a professional manner
- Able to work independently in a well organized manner to balance and prioritize multiple demands
- Proficient in MS Office, Excel and ERP systems
My enclosed resume covers my experience in greater detail. I am confident that my strong work ethic combined with my skills and enthusiasm will add measurable value to your organization. I look forward to meeting with you to discuss the job opportunity further.
Thank you for your time and consideration.
Your accounts payable resume is your entry to the job you want. Make sure it gets read by including a persuasive cover letter.
This detailed accounts payable job description will provide a summary of the tasks and responsibilities common to accounts payable positions.
10 Basic Cover Letter Rules
- keep it to one page
- customize your cover letter to each job opportunity
- use an easy-to-read font and format
- address it to an individual by name
- use your company and job research to quickly impress with your relevant details
- demonstrate enthusiasm and energy
- ask for the next step in the hiring process
- maintain a balance between professionalism and friendliness
- thank the reader
- check, re-check and check again for typos
Accounts Payable Cover Letter Pages
Accounts Payable Job Search
Accounts Payable Sample Resume
Get ready for your job interview by preparing for these typical accounts payable interview questions.
Job Interviews > Sample Cover Letters > Accounts Payable
Use the search box to find exactly what you are looking for.
To Top of Page
Dear Mr. Hanson,
In response to your recent ad for an Accounts Payable Specialist I am submitting my resume for your review and consideration. I bring with me a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting strong computer and math skills and excellent organization.
In my current job for a mid-sized manufacturing company I’m responsible for ensuring that all invoices taxes tariffs and expenses are paid on time. I review vendor payment terms and schedule payments to avoid late fees. In addition I review invoices calculate discounts and ensure they’ve been applied and review expense reports for proper coding.
With over a decade of experience in an Accounts Payable Supervisory position and a degree in accounting I would bring the accuracy and attention to detail required by a successful Accounts Payable Specialist at your company. Based on my reports and analysis of expenditures at a previous employer coding and approval policies were revised resulting in more accurate accounting procedures and a more profitable balance sheet.
I’m ready to offer my skills and experience to your company and look forward to discussing this opportunity soon. You can reach me at any time at the number above. Thank your for your time and consideration.